Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dogmeat!

I got my very own Fallout 3 dog, Dogmeat!

I found him in a junkyard and after a brief conversation about the mutual loss of our respective parents, we agreed to travel together.

Dogmeat has been a great help to me, growling when there are enemies nearby, and fetching me valuables from their corpses after he chews them to death...

However, I'm kinda scared to have him around because when he dies he can't be brought back. So, I'm constantly saving the game in order to assure that Dogmeat is alive and well at any given moment. It's very stressful.

Also, I've capped out at level 20 again and have to wait until April 15 to download the newest upgrade (Broken Steel) which raises the cap to 30. I believe Bethesda planned this crap because the experience bar shows the option of level 21, it just doesn't move towards it....bastards....

No comments: