Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Assy Post!


Alright! So, since I decided to include Assy in this blog, I figured I'd better write something about what's goin down with him these days. Apparently, it's hard to find advertisers willing to place ads during a show that features a talking ass who fights crime. This makes me think that the world is too simple minded and needs to embrace Assy and his breathy and muffled voice. You wanna know why? Because, in Assy's own words, "(insert appropriate Assy quote here)" Hm. Anyway, seems like new episodes will air Sunday nights in early April on Cartoon Network. Hope you're all as excited as I am. Ha, I wrote as if someone was actually reading this.

1 comment:

tracy. said...

Everyone that matters is reading this. MEMEME. ha... But seriously, we have to go see assy again. I can't remember his name for some reason...