Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I gots the Xbox Live

I suppose that's all for this post...my ID is BMWBeatz and I'm currently downloading some maps and anything else that's free, yay! Props to mah cuz Tess for helpin' out with the wiring situation. Also, for taking that wonderful picture below (not the pumpkin, the one of me)! And, thanks to my "friend" (ha! He's not reading this anyway) Sean for funding my online endeavors...I promise I'll buy Halo, Sean...and then school you. Think Live will run on a DSL connection without being so painfully slow that it's...well, painful? Tune in to find out. Or, you know what, don't. Didn't want you reading this anyway so FINE! Ahem.

To conclude, here's a picture of a pumpkin I made last Halloween. I used an electric drill, it was fun. I post this picture only because it is entirely relevant to everything that has been said on this blog.

Look at that, it's amazing!!

1 comment:

tracy. said...

You know, that pumpkin is actually amazing. I wouldn't be able to carve something like that! Even with the use of power tools. I love the eyebrow. I wish that you preserved the pumpkin FOREVER so I could steal it and keep it on my desk. And take credit for it.