Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Subway Waterfalls and Roach Rain

So I was heading home during some crazy rain yesterday and I walked into the station on 34th street to see...



Which was pretty crazy in my opinion. Water was just crashing down from street level onto this train, which was just sitting there waiting it out. What I thought was more hilarious than that was that the doors eventually opened while the water continued to pour down in an unrelenting torrent.


People seemed very unaffected by this other than the small crowd (myself included) who were taking pictures and videos. Hmm...videos, you say?



This segues into the next part of my story which happened after I stepped onto the train, one car down from the waterfall. I stood and peeked out at the continuing waterfall and noticed that the doors were lookin' to close, at which point I stepped into the car. I stood for about 2 seconds before feeling a little something on my shoulder, at which point I reached in that direction to find a dear little friend of mine, Mr. Giant Motherfucking Roach, taking a little stroll around Brendan's-Neck-Lane. In an unprecedented event I did not freak out and grabbed the little sucker, threw him to the ground and then....well...if you notice that little brownish area on the picture below, that'd be him.



Sorry for the blurriness but people look at you kinda funny when you're getting real up-close and personal with a dead roach on a train.

Annnnnd.....FIN

1 comment:

seriously said...

that is the nastiest shit i have ever heard, i am never coming back to The NY.