Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Back! But...not better than ever...pretty much the same....

Hey...how ya doin...before you get angry let me just say that I realize I haven't posted in a while...and I'm sorry, I truly am. I am begging for your forgiveness, on my hands and knees, also, I'll buy you things like Ice Cream and the occasional ticket to the movie-picture shows that you like so much...so, won't you take me back? I have lots of delicious new Halo 3 screenshots to show you too, my sweet cantaloupe. What? I don't know why I chose cantaloupe...no, I didn't mean it to be offensive I just-....alright, I'm sorry. But for serial, I'm back so you may as well just enjoy the pictures....jeez.....


And on that note....a celebratory stance!!


At least Master Chief is happy that I'm back.....

No comments: