Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Particularly Mean (and Honest) Post

So, I was wandering around the web for my job and I happened upon This Website, which features some of the ugliest folks I've seen in quite a while. To add insult to injury (injury via beating with ugly-stick), they're all playing this game that makes Risk look like wake-boarding or something comparable. Lemme walk you through the page...first, you see the 2005 "Champion" (if such a term can be used for whatever it is they're doing), and he's a looker. The putty-esque quality of his face is just stunning. As you continue to scroll down you'll come across what looks like a police lineup of people caught being fugly in a fugly free zone. My personal favorites are the first and last, both of whom are just spectacularly unappealing. And then, if you haven't put a pencil into your eyes yet, you can look just below the horizontal line of sub-human filth and disgust to see a fellow who looks so much like the archetype of a sex offender that he should essentially be used as the basis for any police sketches having to do with that matter. But wait, just when you thought it was over you get a picture of a group of these folks actually engaged in their loserdom. While this appears to be the least disgusting photo, it truly is the most disturbing. Wait, I take that back, the most disturbing is the sex offender.

Well, that officially qualifies as the meanest and most honest post I've ever constructed. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Here's the URL for any of your friends that you want to scare or disgust: http://www.boardgamers.org/yearbook05/ttrpge.htm

1 comment:

tracy. said...

you just had me ROARING with laughter hahahha. that is fucking hilarious brendan!