Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fallout 3 Level Cap = Stupid

So, I was playing Fallout earlier and I reached level 20, assigned my various skill points, chose a perk, etc. I then proceeded to pick a lock in the dungeon I was in, and it gave me no experience points when it usually would have. To make sure something wasn't goin' wrong I got in a firefight and mowed down a few Super Mutants only to see that they didn't give me XP either. So, I'm all like what the fuck man, can level 20 really be the highest? Turns out it is, and that's totally weak man. While the game continues to be fun, it definitely loses a certain appeal. Whenever I'm in a fight now I'm thinking, hm, this is just a waste of ammo and I have more of an urge to run away than continue. So, in the words of the late Pierre Bourdieu, the level cap should be way more than 20 because that shit is weak man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but 20 has been the level cap in all the previous fallout games. have you played the others? stop whining