Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Delicious Sandwiches

I made some delicious sandwiches recently. Also, Lolo ate Thanksgiving tuna. Here, take a look.

They aren't necessarily my best sandwiches by any means, but they were pretty tasty.

Ham, Salami, melted Jarlsberg cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard.


Breakfast sammy: Ham, egg, melted cheddar cheese and tomato.


Same as above, not yet cut.


Almost the same as the first sammich: Ham, melted Jarlsberg, lettuce, tomato and mustard, but with delicious fresh pickles on the side.


Yeah, I eat sandwiches in my bed.


Lolo enjoys her Thanksgiving Tuna.


There will be more sandwiches in my future, I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

Papagayo said...

i like the looks of those sandwiches there, son. and thanks for posting something i can understand/relate to. yum!