Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some New-Old Fuzziness

Although they've appeared once before, it's been a while since we've seen the DC kittehs Charlie, Eva and Lydia.
I went to DC just to be in town during the inauguration and to see my buddy and I realized that I came back with pictures of cats...and only cats. It was a very patriotic trip.


Lydia lying on top of the radiator, essentially. I was kinda wishing I could have done the same because it was cooooold.


Charlie posing on top of the knick-knack cabinet, much to his owner's dismay.


Charlie lookin' up, showin off his stache.


Charlie's many many toes. He's genetically advanced.


Charlie sleepin' up high on some cabinets. As you may have noticed Charlie is the least camera-shy of the group of kitties.


Lydia, my favorite, sittin' looking plump.


That's my "Eva-scarf" made of one Eva.

No comments: