Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, April 10, 2009

New Halo Map Pack Pics

I just downloaded the new Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack and it seems pretty cool. It's got three new multiplayer maps (Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox) and a buncha random achievements and other nonsense. Here's some shots from some matches I played on the new maps...mostly getting my ass kicked in the process.

Assembly

See that explosion on the right side of the picture?


That's me blowing up!


Pretty sweet background in this stage.


I got a killing spree!


Then I fell to my death.

Orbital

This one's more cavernous.


Probably one of the only kills I got.


Following a teammate up some stairs to my death most likely.


Running past a couple Mongooses, which I can hardly imagine using in this level.

Sandbox

This map doesn't seem to be that great, but is supposedly the best for customization in the Forge.

That's not to say it isn't fun launching missles across the open landscape.


And they threw in some vehicles just for good measure.

All in all, I'd say it was worth 10 bucks. Halo is fun.

No comments: