Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, April 24, 2009

Unknown Deathclaw Launches Being Perpetrated by the Enclave

I know I said I wasn't gonna play Fallout 3 until Broken Steel came out and I could level up further, but I gave in and played anyway today. I'm glad that I did though, because I came upon a very bizarre anomaly in the game. While wandering around near the "Deathclaw Sanctuary" I looked up to see something fly into the air:

It looks like a teeeeeny little dot, but upon entering VATS...

I saw this, a flying Deathclaw! I even tried to shoot at it. A few seconds later another one launched into the air like a missile trying to hit another missile if Deathclaws were missiles(huh?). It was odd, and they definitely landed because about a minute after their launch, they came running back towards me. Guess they spotted me while flying through the air.
The Enclave's into some weird stuff, I guess.

1 comment:

Pickles said...

There's meat under that armor, and meat can be ground...