Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fallout 3 Toy Collection

I know it's been a while since I've posted but the fact that is that it's the summertime and I've been swamped with relaxing activities such as sitting, drinking, and um....yeah, I know there's more...it'll come to me later.
So this is my first post in 3 weeks and guess what it's about! That's right, Fallout 3! Yeah, I haven't switched titles for like a year...it's cool though, what a great game. Anyway, here's some toys I collected during the travels of my super evil character, "Klytemnestra".

Toy car collection. After I came home from killing innocents I'd drive them around my house going "vroom vroom" and then crashing them all like "pkkrrraaaaa-boooooooooom".

Teddy Bear collection. I would have slept on this if the game allowed me to. I think it should give you an extra well-rested-teddy-bear bonus.

Some Nuka-Cola trucks. Occasionally, these would also crash into my toy cars.

And with John Henry Eden constantly talking about baseball, how could I not collect baseballs and gloves? Basketballs were just a bonus...no hoop, you know?

No comments: