Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Slayer on Guardian: So I lost, what's it to you!?

So I might have lost this one, but it was a particularly fun match and I got some good highlight shots from it. Here's a little glimpse at the action.

The mighty blow of the Hammer crashes down upon the poor and unsuspecting richiet888:

Here's a sequence of me landing a grenade next to Downykiller96 just in time for him to go...how can I put this...Boom!

Sticky in-hand...


Downy walks towards his death as he shoots away my shields:


And boom.


The hammer is truly no joke...

Master Chief is so metal.

But in the end, the victory went to Jimbo Browntown and this faceoff was never resolved. I like to think I would have killed him, then 2 other people, and won the match....

No comments: