Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Misc. Fallout Post

Clover ate it not long after I last posted...I decided she wasn't worth reloading for. However, on the plus side, I did get Dogmeat! By far my favorite ally, Dogmeat (he's a dog) doesn't go running off and get himself killed nearly as readily as most other allies I've had.

I soon after got Charon,

...a Ghoul acquaintance of mine, but he too died.
Here's a shot of me and Dogmeat mourning. Sorry buddy, but you shoulda stayed closer to me.

I discovered a new weapon as well, the Tri-Beam Laser Rifle, which is pretty badass. It has a DAM rating of about 71 and it's not quite fully repaired. It's pretty pimptacular. And I'm sure I've said this before but it always amazes me that there's constantly new stuff to discover in Fallout. I'm about 40 hours into my current file and I've been roaming through buildings I hadn't even touched in previous files. It's fun to find bizarre little tidbits like this...

That garden gnome sure is angry, but he's holding his sign upside down.

No comments: