Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Pitt Round 2 aka Pitt-Slave Killing Spree

I don't even know if it's possible to beat the Pitt without losing some Karma. Luckily, I'm evil this time around. So, while I didn't do the evil deed that I did last time (steal the baby and kill his mama) I did end up killing a lot of slaves.

I suppose it was unnecessary because they were unarmed and running away. But c'mon, look at them, they were asking for it. They couldn't even put on a decent outfit for my arrival?

Plus, the Infiltrator is just fun to use. Something about an awesome scope and a silencer just makes for great killin' times.

I killed this dude too (above), Wernher is a dick. He deserved to die. My one regret last time I played the Pitt was not killing him because, man, what a jerk.

I probably killed that lady too.

That's Wernher right there. Minus his head of course...and that's his blood all over that wall.

I lost a shit ton of Karma that time around. Now I'm rated something like "Stuff of Nightmares" or something like that. Fantastic.

No comments: