Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Ally and Tom Selleck's Ultimate Edge

I got my first female ally in Fallout and she's all nutso. I got her by buying her off of a slaver at paradise falls (who I promptly killed afterwards) for 1000 caps. I think she was worth it, she uses a sawed-off shotgun and calls me "lover", just like women in real life.

She also provides a great deal of sexual innuendo in her dialogue which is always fun.

Wonderful, thanks Clover.

On a funnier note, I was flippin' channels the other night when I happened upon this...

I thought to myself, "Tom Selleck is doing motivational speaking on a late night infomercial?" But, when I flipped to the channel it was actually Tony Robbins. This made me wonder about the listing, and upon further research it turns out that Tony Robbins has teamed up with Tom Selleck to provide us all with advice in order to "transform the quality of [our lives]".

Fantastic.

No comments: