Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, May 30, 2008

Assy Has Been Neglected in My Life and I Want to Make it up to Him

So, I've totally been neglecting Assy and I realize that's a serious problem. A friend of mine from High School happens to work for Cartoon Network and totally hooked me up with that awesome Assy piggy bank to the left there...so...you know, enjoy that picture...I'll enjoy the bank itself.......Look at the way the light reflects gently off of his cheeks. And lastly, here's the link to the newest (and probably the most needlessly violent and generally mean) episode on Adultswim.com!

New Assy Mcgee!! Watch it now...

Also, just for kicks, here's a link to a clip from an older episode featuring an asian massage parlor, Assy, Sanchez, and a variety of young children.

It's a Spa, Sanchez.

Wonderful. Assy never fails to impress me.

No comments: