Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Feel Great Pride Over My Stick/Double Kill/Victory

Here's a sequence of me sticking this guy and then totally getting a double kill to finish off this game I played today.

Here's the throw...

Here's the recipient of the stick being a gentleman and kindly carrying it towards his teammate.

And here's another teammate watching two of his buddies explode and then feeling the inevitable sting of loss.

And here's me. You can't see it but there's a huuuuge grin underneath that helmet.


See, that was cool. But I gotta say, I kinda suck at Halo now. I don't think I've devoted enough time to sitting on my ass playing for countless hours. If anyone has input on how I can better do this please, feel free to inform me.

No comments: