Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Newest Halo Awards!


Here's my newest awards on Halo 3! Also, a terrrible (just awful) picture of me giving a thumbs up! How exciting is that!?

Wheelman: means that I was driving a vehicle while my passenger killed someone...so, basically that should be an achievement for him but I guess it means I was a good driver. Whatever man, that one's fucking lame.

Bulltrue: this guy means I killed someone while they were lunging at me with the sword. That means I'm super fast and amazing.

Hijacker: this one means I knocked someone outta their vehicle because they were too weak and slow to avoid my power and swiftness.

Steaktacular: maybe Bungie knows I like steak or something....this one I don't understand. On Bungie.net it's described as "Luke owes you a steak dinner" and apparently I've had 10 of these. So...you know, if anyone's got any insight into what the funk this one's all about, please, tell me, because god knows I'm not gonna take time out of my supremely busy schedule to look it up...what do you take me for?

No comments: