Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Halo on Legendary is Mighty Difficult


I'm on mission 3 now I believe...I was towards the end so I mighta moved onto 4 before dinner but the food coma that I'm in prevents me from recalling. It's hard as balls is my first main point. Secondly, I want more flying! I've yet to be presented with an opportunity to ride in any sort of a flying vehicle nor have I seen a single human tank. However, in the game's defense there has been a great deal of Warthoggin' goodness and some fun with the Brute Choppers and the human ATV things. But that isn't cutting it anymore and I want to fly around and shoot missles. So, you know, pick up the pace Halo. Jesus....

On another note, I've been trying to get a good DVD burning situation going on so if anyone can recommend a good program to compress and burn DVDs please tell me, because that shit's gotta happen. Fo' real.


Logo at the beginning of the post is my Halo logo and directly above is my Master Chief. That felt so nerdy to type that I actually and truly feel worse about myself as a person right now.

No comments: