Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am Ashamed

So I've been playing Halo 3 on Xbox Live a lot recently and this requires the use of the headset from time to time if you wish you talk to your friends or anonymously slander 12 year olds who will not stop calling you gay and telling you that you suck. Little bastards. Anyway, I just want to comment on the picture below which was taken the first time I put on my headset. Do you see that expression? I don't know if you can pinpoint it but I like to classify it as "Quiet Shame"...




...not a bad hairstyle though.

One more thing, I downloaded the Ninja Turtles arcade game (circa 1989) and all who own live should purchase it as well so that we may all play Ninja Turtles together.

1 comment:

tracy. said...

Brendan, this has to be the sweetest picture that I have ever seen in my life. Okay, and I hate that I have to type the word below. Can't they write it clearly?? I can't read what the fuck that shit says. dayuuum! Also, why is there a wheelchair sign next to it? hahaha.