Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Killing Frenzy!

That's right, I totally owned these kids online the other day in Halo 3. I was like, oh you want some BMWBeatz? Yeah? You want it? Fine, you can have it, but it's gonna hurt. Below are the awards I got, they're so impressive...man I'm great.

- Extermination, meaning I killed all 4 of their team members within seconds of each other. That's right I destroyed their entire team by myself. Suckers.
- Overkill, basically the same as above but that's cool, I'm gonna post it anyway. Means I killed 4 in a row, guess they just wanted to award me twice.
- Killing Frenzy, that means that I killed 10 people in a row without dying. I'm the man.

Well that's enough bragging about meaningless things in online video gaming that give me a false sense of satisfaction. False, yes...but it just feels so damn real!

No comments: