Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Monday, April 7, 2008

Here are some random pictures

Here, have some random pictures. This way, you don't necessarily have to read anything on this blog, you can just look at stuff and be somewhat amused...if that.

First, Brendan's Gary Oldman face, maybe I just see that, but it seems like an expression he'd have. You know, all crazy looking, weird little smile?


Next we have Brendan looking suave. Damn that's fucking suave as shit.

Here's some kitties in blankets, first Lolo then Jasper.




That deserves a resounding "awwww" in my opinion. Kitties in blankets? Whaaaat!? That's amazing.

Lastly we have nerdy Brendan wearing glasses. That's mighty nerdy, wouldn't you say? Might wanna say "nerdy constipated Brendan" actually, based on that facial expression. But really the glasses just hurt my eyes to wear. So, glasses + contacts = constipation.



Also, I sniped this dude with no scope on Halo 3 earlier.

1 comment:

Muffin said...

kitties in blankets is just the tip of the iceberg...you should see my "jasper in a bonnet" pictures. Oh, you think I'm kidding?