Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Saturday, October 18, 2008

All Marios Accounted For...With the Exception of 2...But I'll do that Later

At long last! I finally beat Mario, the Lost Levels, and then ran wildly to the other end of the house to get my camera, and then took these pictures! Also, it means I'm really cool.


This is the first jump in the last castle...you cannot make it from the top, it's impossible. Gotta drop down, then jump across, then dodge 2 swirling fire-bat things...see, that's mad hard. I'm telling you. And that's the first thing you do! The rest is like crazy hard, for serial.


A more difficult quest? What a bunch of jerks.


Victory, at last! That's the face of true happiness. I can sense a slight tinge of sadness and self-loathing too!

Also, the totally lame poll I put up showed that 75% of people thought I'd do it by tomorrow at 3PM. And just one thought that no one would really respond to the poll (seriously, it was about me completing an old video game, I'm surprised I even voted in it). Also, the one person that had that vote was me, and I think I was right.

Oh, and Max Payne was kinda weak as a movie.

No comments: