Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm so Very Lonely

No one has visited me for 10 days! And when I say "visited me" I am referring to people visiting my blog, not me in real life. I've had visitors in real life, it's cool, no worries. Anyway, that makes me a saaaad panda...you should come by and visit me, what's been the problem? I've been posting a lot, c'mon, for serial you could totally just log on to make me feel as if someone is reading it. Sure, you may not be interested in Mario or Halo or any of it, but you can at least log on to see if there are any good cat pictures up, you know? I'll totally post more cat related pics and videos now that I can use my camera. Have I gained weight or something, what's the problem? I feel so distant and isolated.

Also, I dislike that picture. It sucks.

No comments: