Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Big Planet's Bein' a Bastard and Making Me Want a PS3

I've been fighting it because the last thing I wanna do is buy another 400 dollar piece of gaming that'll only serve to cost me more and more money as time goes on (games, controllers, etc), but it's looking more and more like I'll eventually have to cave and get a PS3 to supplement my Xbox-ing. I've already got plans to buy a new HD Television, you'd think that'd be enough to satisfy me. But no, Sony and Media Molecule keep dangling Little Big Planet in front of me. If you wanna see why I've been won over by this game, watch this little game-play vid from Youtube. You watch it? Isn't that sweet? Why is it sweet? I dunno man just look at it, so smooth and friendly lookin'. There's also a lotta appealing features too which you can read about here, because I refuse to write about them. Anyway, the point is, damn you Sony and damn you Media Molecule I don't need to spend another 400 bucks!

But maybe I do...

No comments: