Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mario World Related Post That's Pretty Boring

So, due to a serious lack of more Mario to play (Mario 2 excluded, it's different, gotta get my mojo on for that first...also Mario Kart don't count) I picked up my only other Mario cartridge, Super Mario World. However, as I was about to start a new game I looked and saw this!

No, not just the title screen (you can tell I took that pic because it's ballz), the second game file says...

That's right, 96 STAR! That means that I've beaten the crap outta Mario World already!

See? Totally beat it before. Normally I'd play again, but I remember last time I got the STAR after the 96 levels completed and so like, for realz, I shouldn't be playin' that for a while.

Best post ever.

No comments: