Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Achievement and The Chief is Dead, Episode 1

I was playing this weekend's "Double EXP Weekend" today on Halo 3, which is "Team Melee", consisting of only melee weapons (Hammers and Swords), when I realized that the Chief dies in some pretty hilarious positions(I also unlocked a new Achievement, "Came...From..Behind").

I decided it was up to me to document some of these in the first of a (maybe) ongoing segment "The Chief is Dead":


Chief is ashamed of being dead and hides his head in his hands.


Chief flies upwards, well beyond the limits of the level Pit Stop.


I used to sleep like this (butt upturned) when I was about 2 years old.


Chief has had too much to drink and needs to "clean house" over the edge of this oil rig.


Homeless chief can fall asleep in pretty much any position.


Conjoined-dead-Chief-myslexia.

More to come!
(hopefully)

No comments: