Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Chief is Dead, Episode 2 and My Newest Medals

Here's episode 2 of "The Chief is Dead", starring the Master Chief...only, you know...dead.


Sleep it off. Notice how his left hand could easily have a stiff drink in it.


He must have fallen from pretty high up to go right through the metal flooring.


I don't have a good caption for this one, it's just an awkward position.


Dead Chief does push-ups, cheater-push-ups though.


Dead Chief humps the....wall? Wait a second...

And my medals! These are only achieved in Ranked matches, if I listed social matches I'd have 20 kills in a row! Ah well, here ya go:

Shotgun Spree: Killed 5 opponents in a row with the shotgun.

Skyjacker: Hijacked a flying vehicle from an opponent. This one was particularly satisfying.

Incineration: Killed an opponent with the flamethrower. Also pretty satisfying.

No comments: