Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, February 27, 2009

Artsy Pictures

Here's some artsy pics, and one of "Old-man Beatz". Enjoy them, lavish in their beauty.


Lolo likes art...especially when the sun is hitting it.


Old-Man Beatz. That's my curmudgeon face. I think that's the right word...


Crowded artsy picture.


Martini on the wall.


Closer look at Martini on the wall.


And I started Fallout 3 again, still one of the greatest games I've ever played. I'm only a few hours in and I've already done a wide variety of things completely different from the last time I played. I heard rumor that the level cap will be raised to 30 soon, and I have yet to play Operation Anchorage, I'll hit it up after I beat the game a second time around. I can't help but be good though...I always wanna try to be evil and steal and shit, but I just can't do it. Damn this conscience!

No comments: