Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Monday, September 29, 2008

Highlight of the Week (9/20 - 9/27)

So, in an attempt to create some sort of consistent posting on my blog, I decided that I'm going to do a "Highlight of the Week" post each week about one super cool thing that happened whilst I played Halo. Usually these things will be about the game itself unless something amazingly interesting actually occurs while I'm lying on my bed playing... Anyhow, I'm gonna kick it off with a particularly awesome highlight from a FFA Slayer match on Avalanche (9/27)! In this match I got a STUNNING 14 kills in a row (one short of a Running Riot) just sittin' on a turret blasting away at the ground below.

Just gettin' started, 4 kills deep.


That's after 10, awarding me my Killing Frenzy.


If you look closely at the next shot you can see me in the upper right-hand corner of this pic blasting away and causing all that beauuuutiful mayhem. I destroyed at least 6-7 vehicles during my Killing Frenzy. That just rolls of the tongue doesn't it...Killing Frenzy....


Ah, the end of an era...I was forced to remove the turret and after blasting a couple folks I was recklessly shot down by a hooligan.


The next couple of times that I went for the turret were not quite as successful...demonstrated below...

Attempt #2

It's usually not good when one of those lands on you. This encounter ended with my rocket launcher making us both into a large firey mass.

Attempt #3.....

The Spartan Laser gives me a stern "no".

These next 2 are just a rather cool lookin' Sniper Kill that I got. If you follow the trail of the bullet you can see a teeeeeeny little BMWBeatz Master Chief down there.


Off with his head.


Here's the final outcome.


Well, that's the highlights! More special shots next week, and quite possibly before then!

No comments: