Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Got Killed by this Dude...It Looked Cool Though

This fella stuck up on me, and then proceeded to kill me, then something cool happened. Check it out.

Here's me entering the room.


There's my stalker, droppin' down from above in the background.


The chase...short as it was...


And he takes me down. Now, notice the difference in the placement of my body from this shot to the next, it kinda...well, it totally shifts positions into that lift...but whatever, that's what made the magic happen...


Going up!


As I...er, rather my dead body arrives at the top of the lift, notice the grenade. That little trail of smoke on the bottom of the screen leads up to it.
Body is propelled by the blast!
Through the air...
And thud. Check out the Chief's neck crackin' on the floor.
Ouch. Sucks to be me.
Man, I should stop losing so I can post something other than me getting killed.

No comments: