Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Just Ordered Ridge Racer 6...I Got the 6.99 Shipping Too

It was mad cheap too (10 bucks) and will fulfill my need for an unrealistic racing game...and if it doesn't then I'll throw it at the wall because that's where bad things should be disposed of. Forza = too realistic for me, I can't devote that much time to fake driving...but I didn't throw it at the wall yet. Also, technically Ridge Racer was one of the first games I played a bunch thanks to my cousins' Playstation-console-ownership-situation. So, hopefully it lives up to my extremely high expectations of it (stated above) and I won't have to do the whole wall chucking thing I mentioned.

But for super serial, it was 10 bucks...

No comments: