Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Weekly Posts, Maybe I'll Get All Organized n Stuff

So, I decided that my blog needs a little bit of focus, as my posts are kinda spurratic and random for the most part. Don't worry, I won't be changing up my topics, I know you all love looking at pics from my Halo matches! I haven't entirely decided on the format either, but I think I will be posting twice a week, each week, about highlights from my matches in a more consistant and organized manner. I may fine tune this, maybe posting once about 6 player FFA and once about Team Slayer matches, but for the time being, I'll begin with one highlight from a Team Slayer match that I played on Sept 20 on the map Isolation.
Enjoy.

Here's the faceoff, the Red Team approaches the Blue Team across the ravine, tossing grenades at the Shield Regenerator that stands, protecting the Blue Team. That's me on the front left hand side blasting away with a Battle Rifle.


Bye bye generator...


Here's me approaching my target, directly after nailing one of the Blue Team across the way with some finely placed shots from my Battle Rifle.


The Beat Down.


And the aftermath, giving me 2 medals, Assasination and Double Kill.


I know this seems like most of my posts, but as time goes on they'll get more focused and then you'll all be so much more interested in my blog!!

No comments: