Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Friday, May 1, 2009

Alien Blaster and Wall-Bear

I found this awesome Alien Blaster today upon the mention of its existence by a friend of mine and it's totally the shit!
I found it lying next to this poor fella.

The gun only has 120 shots but it basically turns everything it touches into dust, which is...well, it's awesome.

Also, while shooting up some slavers at Paradise Falls with my rocket launcher I found this funny little guy stuck in the wall. I had to videotape this one to capture the weirdness/creepiness.

I'm sorry teddy. I'm sorry for leaving you like that....it haunts me whenever I sleep.

...And I know I already posted about it today but 4 days 'til Broken Steel!!

1 comment:

Pickles said...

NICE, you found it! I love how much radiation there was around the downed UFO. I really wanted to take the space suit and wear it, but alas, it was not an option. I only use the blaster when I'm about to Shit The Bed, but its a spicy smeatball