Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Monday, May 11, 2009

WTF?

Fallout's thrown some bizarre stuff my way but nothing can top this fella...

Seriously, it's a talking tree. And he was kinda funny too, kept referring to some person inside of him as "Herbert" and laughing because the guy's name was actually Bob or something. I asked him why he thought this was funny but his explanation was basically like "Because his name is Bob and I think it's funny to call him Herbert"....alright, weird.

To add to it all, the tree-person is surrounded by a cult of weird hippy people named after trees who all worship him as a god AND he totally asked me to kill him...which I didn't do. I ended up actually making him spread his oasis-ness even further around, hopefully that'll help the Wastes! Anyway, basically...wtf?

No comments: