Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Great Bonnet Massacre at Tenpenny Tower

I was in Tenpenny tower talking to some of the residents when something snapped in me. They're just so damn self-righteous and I felt I had to teach them a lesson. It started simple...a bit of theft, starting with this really nice bonnet! Then a bit of pickpocketing...but then I thought, "what the hell, I'll just put a mine in this guy's pocket while he's sleeping,"

...and from there it only got worse...or better, depending on how you look at it.

Sorry Herbert, but you had it coming. The next step was to get a little sauced, so I starting drinking some of the Whiskey I had stolen from the barkeep. I guess my character went a bit crazy after that...

I picked off a few unknowing-sleeping residents.

Then I found this couple sound asleep and she had such a nice negligee, I just had to have it!

So that took care of that, then I tried it on and it fit perfectly!!

This was starting to get rather interesting, so I decided to take on some more residents while I pondered what to do to Tenpenny himself.

Now, while the negligee was quite nice, I found this one resident wearing a great dress, and that really sealed the deal. It was truly becoming the Great Bonnet Massacre of Tenpenny tower.

People were running in fear, security was attempting to foil my efforts with little effect, and I was enjoying my new outfit and taste for blood.

But I felt they deserved it. They're basically racists who won't let Ghouls live with them. Sure I could have used my 85 Speech points to reason with them...but that time had past.

After the Tower's security and residents were taken care of I decided to pay Tenpenny a little visit, and after gingerly placing a mine in his pocket...

He was toast, and I stole his suit. Surprisingly, that action actually made me gain Karma. So, I did one good deed in my time at Tenpenny tower. Now, I've considered letting the Ghouls know about this and perhaps have them move into the Tower, but I might just have to take them out too. That tower could be allllll mine....

3 comments:

Papagayo said...

is this game for nintendo or supernintendo?

keetens said...

hahaha!!! the great bonnet massacre of tenpenny tower!!

Pickles said...

Holly fuck, most hilarious posting EVAR