Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Operation Anchorage Impressions and Punishment for Star Paladin Cross

So after installing Broken Steel which ups the level cap to 30, I preceded to begin playing Operation Anchorage (soon to be followed by the Pitt, then Broken Steel itself) and it's pretty awesome. It presents a different experience than the main storyline or even side quests in that it is a simulation and your character is left without any of the items, armor, and weapons that you may have acquired throughout the game.

I've played my current file for about 65 hours so it was quite a shock not having my trusty Plasma Rifle etc. However, it's still damn fun. The add-on puts more emphasis on sneaking around and features some cool enemies (one of whom looks spot-on like the Ninja from Metal Gear Solid) and some great scenery. I think I would have benefited from a bit more Sneak points but it's easy enough to blast away with the Sniper Rifle. I have yet to beat the final quest in Operation Anchorage but so far, it's been worth the 10 bucks they charge.

On another note, Star Cross Paladin (one of my allies) was being naughty, so I put her in the corner...

Bad Paladin...bad...

No comments: