Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Seriously, Right onto Your Head

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bonnet Massacre Part 2

After the Bonnet Massacre at Tenpenny Tower I went to inform Roy Philips that I'd taken care of the issue and his Ghoul buddies were free to move in. And so they did...

For a time there was peace.

Ghoul and human, living side by side! But that couldn't last...besides, I had a pretty new green dress and it was just screaming to be covered in blood.

And so, part 2 of the Massacre began. Human and ghoul dying side by side.

Roy Philips wasn't a good person anyway. It was never meant to be. In my book they're all worthless, bickering over property rights when the rest of the Wastes are teeming in a-morality and bloodshed. Now they're all dead! Ha!
I believe my status is now "Villain of the Wastes", papa would be proud.

No comments: